Metamorphosis’ purpose is to «Reinvent Territories and Organizations» by enabling organizations in the development and improvement of their global performance and positive impacts around 3 pillars:
- Sustainable and Positive Impact
- Agile and Exponential
- Human and Cooperative
The 3 pillars that are supported by fair and participatory change and transformation processes.
Aimed at public or private, for-profit or not-for-profit organizations that put positive impact at the heart of their mission and/or strategic intent.
Metamorphosis’ major areas of intervention are:
- Design and implementation of viable and positive impact business models within organizations or through the launch of positive impact startups
- Participatory design and agile deployment of strategies, from vision to implementation of roadmaps and related projects including sustainability strategies focused on context-based sustainability and sustainability-as-the-world-needs
- Societal impacts assessment / measurement
- Implementation of collective intelligence and participatory ways of working within small and large groups (up to hundreds of people), including team dynamics
- Implementation of participatory and agile ways of management and working together in organizations including scale up to the entire organization
- Implementation of continuous improvement and breakthrough innovation (governance, processes, culture)
- Entrepreneurial approaches (design thinking, lean startup, effectuation, etc.)
- Agile and participatory management of projects and projects portfolios
- Innovative learning processes (action learning, flipped classrooms, peer-to-peer coaching, training from the back of the room, etc.) where participants are in the driving seat of their learning journey